I got my background at ZingerBug.com

My Anny & our Baby & our Cat :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
U got me! ^_^

They are my cute buddies :)

Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweet Song Wisdom to share

Hye cumil readers.. :)


I LOVE U  :)


sorry for a long mute, 
first of all it is no to late for me to wish all Muslim "Selamat Berpuasa" and for the next 8 days we will celebrate "Hari Raya" yay!!! 



so, tonight i like to share about some songs with all of you..

Sometimes, it's a bit hard to stand tall when the world says otherwise, but this lyrics can help you ignore the naysayers!

Beautiful Flower by India Arie

"This is a song for every girl who
Feels like she is not special
'Cause she don't look like a supermodel Coke bottle
The next time the radio tells you to shake your moneymaker
Shake your head and tell them, tell them you're a leader


Now we're moving from the darkness into the light
This is the defining moment of our lives" 



Here to Stay by Christina Aguilera

"I've never been the type to be shy
I know that some would say I'm too headstrong
But i'd rather be a woman who voices her mind
Whether you think I'm right or wrong
And I know some people wanna criticize
Makes them feel better about themselves
So say what you will, time will reveal
In the end, that I will be here still"




So Unsexy by Alanis Morissette

"I can feel so unsexy for someone so beautiful
So unloved for someone so fine
I can feel so boring for someone so interesting
So ignorant for someone of sound mind 

Oh these little projections how they keep springing from me
I jump my ship as I take it personally
Oh these little rejections how they disappear quickly
The moment I decide not to abandon me" 





Freckles by Natasha Bedingfield

"cause a face without freckles is like a sky without stars
Why waste a second not loving who you are
Those little imperfections make you beautiful, lovable, valuable,
They show your personality inside your heart
Reflecting who you are"


*sources : FEMALE Magazine, June 2011, 325.




Most important thing is BE YOURSELF! NEVER GIVE UP! and ALWAYS LOVE YOURSELF!







Love,
Yuki





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

^_^

Heart It