I got my background at ZingerBug.com

My Anny & our Baby & our Cat :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
U got me! ^_^

They are my cute buddies :)

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I LoVe this "Kiut Miut" picture :)

Hye, camat malam... :)

Ske mende kiut2 x? pic yg kiut2? 
kalo ske mesti korg ske pic2 ni kn :)

just want to share with all who love cute stuff :)

Oh, by the way.. all picture from





"SO MANY AND SO CUTE"




Si Panda :)




Molot Cumil :)





Sweet yg cumil :) 





Sangat cumil untuk di makan :) 





Telur-telur Cumil :) 




 Tooooooooooo.......Cumil :) 




Kuit :) 




Sape penah kumpul pemadam kiut camni time sekolah dulu??  I did :p 




Kuit-kiut :) 






Hari-hari nak mam ni :) 




Ello Hello Kitty :) 




So Kawaiii @ Kiutttt :) 


That all :)

Happy kiut miut selalu ya! :p




Love,
Yuki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

^_^

Heart It