I got my background at ZingerBug.com

My Anny & our Baby & our Cat :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
U got me! ^_^

They are my cute buddies :)

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy B'day to me :)

HyeP :)

Sorry for late..
I was verry busy yesterday for shopping and celebrating my birthday :)

Eppy birthday to me on 3 April.. :)


and the best part is..jeng jeng.. :) 
I was celebrate it together with my B, hehe.. 
I am da eppy girls on earth!
yeah !!


My feeling on that day :)



another best thing was.. I got a present from him hihi~

I love my present from My B :)



Luv u B, I luv u so much.. also all my friend who wish me on phone or FB. As long as u guys remember it, I appreciate it :)

Thanks a lot ya :)
~xoxo~ 

Love,
Yuki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

^_^

Heart It